Give it a try today, it’s free!
Buying your next car has never been easier. Do your research and get upfront pricing before even visiting a dealership. Members save an average of $3,106 off MSRP with our pre-negotiated discounts.
The average American currently purchases a new vehicle about every six years1 and can expect to spend 14 hours researching online over the course of four months2 before buying a vehicle. The information found online can be contradictory, as even experts do not always agree.
You want to make sure that you get a vehicle that
- Will not be a financial burden,
- Ranks high in safety,
- Meets your passenger requirements,
- Appeals to your aesthetics, and
- Meets your personal needs for transportation.
Southland Federal Credit Union’s Auto Link car research portal helps address this problem. You can now do all your auto research on our credit union’s website. All our information comes from trusted industry leaders and is updated regularly.
The following services can now be accessed on our site:
- Car buying service – Use this service to find the vehicle you want at a great pre-negotiated flat rate. Members save an average of $3,106 off MSRP. See site for details.
- Auto Value Search – Find out what any new or used vehicle is worth before buying or selling.
- Vehicle History Reports – Get a complete vehicle history report for only $9.95 with BuyBackTM Protection for qualifying vehicles. This report normally retails for $24.99 for non-credit union members.
- Manufacturer Rebates – Find out if there is a manufacturer rebate available for a vehicle.
- Financial Calculators – Calculate your loan payments and weigh different options.
- Virtual Test Drives – Take the vehicle you want out for a virtual test drive.
- Credit Score & Report – Get your credit report for free or get your FICO credit score online for a one-time fee of $19.99.
- Safety Rating & Crash Test Videos – Find out what rating the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave a vehicle and watch crash test videos.
Get pre-approved and ask us about our GAP and extended warranty services before visiting the dealership. Remember that we are a not for profit, member owned, and run by members. If you want a financial service you can trust, why not trust your co-workers, neighbors, and friends? At Southland Federal Credit Union, we take care of each other.